Wednesday, August 14, 2013

30 Days Until the Wedding!!

I haven't posted in forever! (How silly of me to think that I was going to have time to document everything I do as a bride preparing for her wedding day! Haha.) It's been a whirlwind of a past couple of months. Lots of things have been accomplished and a lot of things are still on the docket.

What's happened in the past couple of months?

- invitations printed, assembled and SENT out (addresses blurred for security)

















A big THANK YOU to my mom who helped me assemble and mail out the invitations while I was busy at work.

- wedding bands were purchased and received!!

- had my first wedding dress fitting

- bridesmaids received their dresses

- flower girls received their dresses

- tuxes ordered for the groomsmen

- wedding programs designed 

- wedding menus designed

- centerpieces confirmed

- honeymoon hotel and flight confirmed 

- bachelor/bachelorette parties scheduled (a big THANK YOU to my MOH and bridesmaids for organizing/planning ... can't wait!)

- bridal party scheduled (a big THANK YOU to my MOH for planning/organizing and Yolanda -- my new aunt -- for letting us use her home for the event) 

- day of schedule drafted up (down to the minute), working with day of coordinator to finalize
 

What's next??

- final dress fitting 

- print and assemble wedding programs, menus etc.

- the dreaded SEATING CHART

- meet with the DJ to finalize music (tonight)

- finishing up all the little decoration details (there is a lot more to this than it sounds)

- attending bachelorette and bridal parties :)

- pack for honeymoon

- rehearsal dinner

- WEDDING DAY!!!

Okay, I know there is a lot more on my list than that... but I don't want to overwhelm you. Haha. ;) Realistically I have way too many lists all over the house, on my phone and on my computer. I need to consolidate.

I will try to make a point to post (appropriate) pictures from the bachelorette party and of course the bridal shower. We'll see if it get's done. You're welcome to follow me on Instagram if you're mainly interested in the pics. @deedub85

Until next time,

The Future Mrs. Sandoval 


No comments:

Post a Comment